Monday, January 04, 2010



Freebie!

I grew up having Knorr's Chicken Noodle Soup as comfort food whenever I get sick as a child. I guess many moms, including mine, do believe in the "power" of chicken soup to somewhat ease the aches and pains that a fever or a nasty cold usually inflicts on a hapless patient.

I was in college, I think, when my younger brother and I got hooked on Knorr's Hot and Sour Chinese soup. So it's not surprising that it also became one of my son's favorite soup flavors. On the other hand, my youngest child prefers the Crab and Corn variant which, according to him, does not sting his tongue.

Needless to say, I usually buy two to three Knorr soup variants every time we go grocery-shopping. A couple of weeks ago, I saw that they brought back the free bowl promo for every three packs consumers buy.


We just got our second bowl last weekend. The bowls have nice designs and my kids like using them whenever we have soup with our meals. Two thumbs up for Knorr!

No comments: