Thursday, November 12, 2015

Let Coverderm Help You Get That Flawless Holiday Look!



I used to think that waterproof makeup could be inconvenient to use because it would be hard to remove at the end of the day. The Coverderm Classic line just made me change my mind the other day. 

after 4+ hours of perspiration and travel time
It was around 4PM when a makeup artist from Brady Pharma Inc. offered to find my skin shade from the Coverderm color palette. She first applied Coverderm CC Cream on my face, which gave it a soft and dewy look. Next, she put on some Coverderm Concealing Foundation, which effectively hid my prominent freckles! Lastly, she lightly dusted some Coverderm Finishing Powder to complete my natural makeup look. 

As someone who has experienced it firsthand, Coverderm does provide full coverage in a natural finish that lasts for hours! After walking around the streets of Makati to do an errand before I attended another event at 6PM, I had to repeatedly blot perspiration from my face due to the very humid weather that night.    

Coverderm Classic
I reached home at almost 9PM and was quite surprised that the makeup remained intact! And, despite three layers of products, they felt light on the skin and not sticky as I initially expected. The 100% waterproof promise held up really well. Plus, the makeup was easy to wipe off using the Coverderm Removing Cream.

What I also like about Coverderm is that it goes beyond coverage because its skin-loving features includes SPF and moisturizing benefits to prevent transepidermal water loss. Filipinas would be happy to know that the brand's broad color palette has 12 shades to choose from so it is quite easy to find the best match for any skin tone.

Coverderm has a broad color palette to choose your best shade from
This coming holiday season, with all those seemingly endless parties and get-togethers, don't get caught having the undesirable "hulas" look! Discover how the Coverderm Classic line could be your ultimate choice for coverage. Aside from the Concealing Foundation and Concealers, there's also Coverderm Perfect Legs and Perfect Legs Fluid that comes in an airless dispenser for easy and hygienic applications.

In case you missed it, read my other blog post written last April, which features Coverderm's effectiveness in hiding major and minor skin imperfections as well as its ability to conceal tattoos.  That's truly invisible makeup for visible beauty!

Aside from Watson's, Coverderm will now also be available at select PCX stores beginning December 1, 2015. These PCX branches are located at  Powerplant Rockwell, Greenbelt 4, and Alabang Town Center.  


No comments: