Saturday, April 12, 2014

PRAIAZ Shoes: Marrying the Elegance of Paris and the Coolness of Rio -- Now in the Philippines!



When it comes to footwear, I seldom get that "love at first sight" feeling especially when shopping for shoes. Most of the time, I find it hard to decide what design or color I'd really like. And yet, when I got my first glimpse of the latest footwear launched in Manila, Philippines, I totally got hooked!

pretty shoes!
Praiaz shoes look really sleek and fashionable. What really sold me to this brand was how comfortable and snug it is when I slipped my feet into a pair. In addition, it weighs almost nothing and smells really good because it is -- get this -- coconut and vanilla infused!

yep, I fell in love with my pair
I found out during its launch at The City Club in Alphaland Makati Place that this new lifestyle brand's concept was born out of the desire to marry the elements of Rio de Janeiro's laid-back and chill living with Paris' superiority in style. 

event host Kim Jones
Kim Jones hosted the summer-themed event while good-looking models went around the venue sporting different colored Praiaz shoes that are perfect matches to their comfortable outfits. Artist Robby Singh was also there to paint a beautiful backdrop which took him only about two hours. 

Robby Singh and his amazing art
Praiaz shoes are now available in the country and the brand seeks to encourage its philosophy of living the beach life -- one that is filled with an easy-spirited nature that knows no boundaries nor limitations. 

summer feels
Accomplish lots of activities without changing shoes or worrying about the steps you'll take. Take colorful and vibrant journeys with a footwear partner that can take you through them all. Praiaz promises compatibility with all kinds of terrains whether wearers are walking on sand along the beach, navigating a rocky terrain, or taking a stroll along a busy street. It takes away the hassle of having to match your footwear with your activity because you can take it anywhere!

Praiaz shoefie with friends
Praiaz shoes are made from the same material that is used in the soles of running shoes so cushioned comfort is one of the top pros of this footwear. It is moreover dirt proof and easy to rinse off or clean. I've proven that myself when I wore my Praiaz pair to a whole day adventure at Sandbox, an outdoor theme park, earlier today. The dirt and sand washed off easily when I got home.

couldn't believe I was able to do wall climbing using Praiaz shoes!
Summer is here and we are all sure to embark on our own unique adventures. Let Praiaz be your travel buddy so it can take your feet from the beach to the bar and beyond! Take home a Bonito, Bonita, and Sarado (PhP 1,995) from the following stores and outlets nationwide: Aloha Boardsports in Rockwell, ATC, SM Megamall, SM MOA, and Trinoma; Oceanfront in Festival Mall; Common Thread in Greenbelt 5; Rustan's Department Store in EDSA Shangri-la and ATC; The Flatshop in Eastwood; Shangri-la Boracay; www.pormada.com; and www.ava.ph

*To see more photos taken during the launch, please click here


No comments: