Saturday, August 03, 2013

Personalize Your Own Manhattan Massage at Big Apple Express Spa



Many of us have days when we feel like we can't take the body aches anymore. I suffer from chronic back and shoulder pains most of the time and I attribute that to lugging around a big bag every time I need to go out on for media duty. 


Much as I'd like not to bring a lot of stuff, I still end up doing so because, as may females will tell you, it's better to have the things you might need later than regretting it big time when you didn't bring something that will turn out you really needed after all. 

This particular past week, my usual aches and pains were quite magnified after I came back from traveling to Benguet and Sagada. Oh, it was a fun, fun trip full of new learnings and camaraderie with friends, but I guess my not-so-young body anymore was stretched a bit than it was supposed to when I gamely joined a three-hour trek inside the Sumaguing Cave.


Expectedly, my body was craving for a massage for days but it was difficult to find time. Until I found out that Big Apple Express Spa (read my massage experience at their Market! Market! branch here) has already opened a branch in Festival Mall, Alabang which is very accessible from our place! So I went there last Thursday to check out the new place.    

I like having massages at BAES because their therapists give really good treatments at affordable prices. I was further delighted to find out that they are now offering what they call a Make Your Own Manhattan Massage that enables personalized relaxation for their clients.


Of course, I opted for that one with special instructions to concentrate on my back and shoulders. A significant amount of time on those painful body areas eased a lot of muscle tightness and I was so thankful for the light feeling after 60 minutes.

I had the massage done a couple of hours before the mall closed. That night, since my knotted muscles finally got to relax, I was able to sleep soundly for the first time in days. 


If you also live in the Muntinlupa or Las Pinas areas, make sure you pay Big Apple Express Spa a visit and try their services for yourself. If you're in other parts of Metro Manila, Luzon, or Iloilo, see if there's a BAES near you here. Prices start from as low as P49 for a 5-minute massage. Mine cost P399. 

For more info and to be updated of new promos, visit their website at http://bigappleexpressspa.com and Like their official Facebook page.


No comments: