|Oishi in the Philippines|
- Tomati, a tasty sweet-sour snack made and flavored with tomatoes, and coconut flavored Pillows from Vietnam
- Suky Suky Sweet & Spicy Shrimp snack from Indonesia - a Southeast Asian-inspired snack where shrimp crackers are sweetly glazed, topped with sprinkled chili flakes
- Makado Sticks Larb Flavor, a Thai-style potato treat for Asian snack lovers flavored like the popular savory meat dish, Larb, and O-pa-la, chocolate covered potato chips from Thailand
- Philippine favorites include Wafu, a wafer-stick snack with creamy leche flan filling; Ziggs, a chocolate covered granola clusters snack; Panchos, nacho cheese tortilla chips; Crunchy Karl's, a cheesy curly-shaped corn snack; and Mobster's Caramel and Cheese Popcorn that takes a page from the well-known Chicago treat.
- Potato Chips Baby Back Ribs from China carries the authentic taste of American Baby back ribs that is a hit in the Chinese market; while Whits Original is made with semolina oil, oats, whole wheat, and sunflower oil