|change can be confusing|
|Mr. Vicente Kilayko|
|LHH's Assess, Implement, Manage (AIM) Framework Milestones|
- The Manager Notification Training (MNT), which helps companies prepare for Tell-Day by ensuring that the message is delivered properly and the impacted employee's self-respect is maintained. Kilayko shared that they also discuss strategies on how to communicate with the remaining employees.
- The Onsite Notification Support that ensures that an LHH Consultant is available onsite during Tell-Day to help talk to impacted employees through the first emotional reactions, the next steps, and the "Do's" and "Don'ts," which may include advice on how to share the news with their spouse, family, and friends.
- The CTS program or Outplacement that can either be delivered to a group or individually. Participants are guided on how to examine their career; clarify their career-related interests, skills, and values; evaluate career options; and apply the career decision-making process.
|our fun and enlightening group session|
photo credit: Nana Nadal
|work stations at the LHH office|
|what do you value most?|
|what things are you good at, want to develop, or totally hate doing?|
|the Insight Game|
|an individual consultation at LHH|
- termination is conducted correctly and sensitively
- it eases stress and trauma
- enhances public image
- helps maintain morale of remaining staff
- minimizes possibility of legal action
- fulfills a social responsibility
|the Lee Hecht Harrison Philippine team|