Monday, December 03, 2012

Oral-B Launches the Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Toothbrush



You know you have a good toothbrush when you can "feel" the clean even before you check your teeth in the mirror after brushing. I've used a lot of Oral-B toothbrushes in the past and can say it's one of the best brands out there. I also like that they constantly innovate and incorporate new features to make toothbrushing a better and more pleasant experience.


Last week, I received this small, useful bag (the one that you can unzip and hang somewhere when traveling) for toiletries. It contains an Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Toothbrush, Crest toothpaste, and dental floss. I had no plans of using them yet but found myself with the kit when I had to stay in the hospital for four days to take care of my son.


Like my past Oral-B toothbrushes, I love this new one because I can really feel how much it thoroughly cleans teeth. This Pro-Flex toothbrush has two flexing sides that individually adjust to teeth and gums to areas where plaque growth begins. 


The Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Toothbrush combines Cross-Action technology and individual Pro-Flex wings that effectively removes plaque and yet remain gentle on teeth and gums. This flexibility, along with the soft, end-rounded bristles, are important as 75% of users brush with too much force which can lead to gum problems. 


Clinical studies show that brushing with the new Oral-B toothbrush removes plaque and improve gum health in 4 weeks. It can remove up to 93% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas and 34% more plaque along the gum line to provide superior clean versus an ordinary manual toothbrush with regular use.  Now those are the kinds of statistics that are useful to know!

* Photos without watermark borrowed from Oral-B's Facebook page


No comments: