Friday, November 12, 2010

Unstoppable Provides Non-Stop Action



I have liked trains since I was a small child. I think the fascination started when I found a fully-illustrated big book of trains in our bookshelf at home. I think there were ten or a dozen trains, each one featured in a full spread page. I remember flipping the pages over and over again, trying to decide which one I like best. I also dreamt of riding a real train someday. Alas, the trains I have ridden so far are still those plying the LRT and MRT routes here in Manila :p Some friends of mine said I ought to try riding one of the PNR trains one of these days. Let's see ...

Anyway, when I saw the trailer of Unstoppable several weeks ago, I knew I would want to watch it. Big thanks to 20th Century Fox Philippines for inviting me to the press screening. Watch this very dynamic movie. I think you'd enjoy it as much as my 12-year-old son and I did :)

Read my full-length review of this movie at HerWord.com.

No comments: