Saturday, December 05, 2009



A Gift to our Children

I have always acknowledged God's sovereignty over the lives of my children. And I believe that one of the best gifts I can give my kids is to pray for their present and future lives.

Here's sharing something I wrote on Helium about How to Pray for Your Children:

Parenting can be the best and toughest job there is. It can bring parents joy as well as pain. Among our many roles as individuals, I believe that being a parent is the one that can make us feel a true success or an utter failure depending on how our children turn out as adults in the future.

Please click this link to read the rest ...

I hope you can find this short article useful in your parenting life too :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A great gift for your children. Anyway, Please check out this video on Filipino kids' independence. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUHkidQpW0

Ruth Floresca said...

Thank you Peach. That is a nice video :)