Monday, June 02, 2003



Finally! I was able to watch "Sweet November". Unfortunately, I was the worse for wear afterwards. I cried my eyes out! I hate sad endings. What I don't understand is the thought presented in the movie that it's better to die alone than be with your loved one. That's the craziest thing I've ever encountered in my whole life! But, *sigh* sad as it was, I loved seeing Keanu Reeves again (after his dashing roles in Speed and The Matrix) and up to now can't forget the cute ways he said "Marry me!" while throwing his cell phone and watch in the sink. What girl could resist that? In real life anyway. Charlize Theron was beautiful as ever and I must say her acting was great too! All in all, I must say I enjoyed the film but I really wished there was a happy ending.

No comments: