These days, we often get caught up in our fast-paced activities that we forget to slow down and recharge out energies. The result? We end up being unproductive, frustrated, unhappy, and sickly. Sanaiyah Gurnamal, founder and owner of The Third Eye Wellness Center in Bonifacio Global City, believes that everyone should engage in health and wellness activities to be more productive and live happier lives.
"We actually spend a lot of money on everything outside of us but, in fact, the keys to your happiness is right in you," she points out. "Through self-development, health and nutrition, alternative healing and holistic beauty, we focus on the journey going inward to reflect outward. Our entire center is about espousing the philosophy that it's all about going inward to reflect the happier or abundant, more peaceful you on the outside."
The Third Eye provides its clients various services to suit individual interests and needs:
1) The Chakra Cafe advocates health and nutrition while educating you about one's energy system and chakras. It embodies the "you are what you eat" attitude to remind diners that your state of mind is a reflection of your physical body and what you put into it. Drop by and try their delicious and healthy offerings that include organic options, healthy snacks, and fresh ELIXIR juices and smoothies along with soups, salads, sandwiches, and mains. I love their Truffle Mushroom Soup and variety of paninis!
2) The Transcend Spa & Nails lets clients experience holistic treatments and beauty therapies that nourish the mind, body, senses, and soul. One of their therapists gave me a 15-minute back massage and it helped loosen some of the tight muscles on my shoulders and upper back. I'm interested to try out one of their full body specialty treatments one of these days as, I heard, they combine massages with various healing techniques.
3) Third Eye's Training Center organizes events that expand awareness such as meditations, certified programs in healing modalities, self-empowerment workshops, and corporate trainings that prioritize self-development aimed to awaken the mind to the infinite possibilities of life.
4) Healing Sessions are also offered for individuals through complementary therapies, energy healings, personal readings, and consultations. Clients may opt to find resolution and healing in various areas of your life through Third Eye's tarot readers and ThetaHealers. ThetaHealing is a meditation technique and spiritual philosophy as well as a training method for one's mind, body, and spirit that allows one to clear limiting beliefs and to live life with positive thoughts.
5) The Store is where you can engage the senses with books, crystals, aromatherapy essentials, gifts, and more. Third Eye's space was created as a haven for those who want to engage in wellbeing and pursue a wellness lifestyle.
"The best investment you can do is on yourself," says Sanaiyah. "Our goal is to help you achieve harmony in mind, body, and energy. Our services create physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and rejuvenation while guiding you towards a lifetime of peace, happiness, and abundance."
Visit The Third Eye Wellness Center at 6F 20th Drive Corporate Center, 20th Drive, McKinley Business Park, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. You may reach them at (632) 808.2984 or (63) 917.636.2800, email email@example.com, or log on to www.thirdeyeonline.com/ph.
* photos without watermark courtesy of Third Eye Wellness via Switch Collaborative Strategies, Inc.