Monday, April 04, 2016

Achieve Your Fitness Goals with the Help of MySlim Products



I've engaged in running as my regular exercise for almost two years now. My husband and I go on practice runs two or more times a week. I found it a good way to stay healthy and maintain my ideal weight. Of course, like any other female, I am also conscious about losing those extra pounds and cellulites, especially around my midsection. 

I believe I am at my fittest these days
because I really make the effort to stay healthy so I can
live longer for my family 
About two weeks ago, I started a MySlim regimen to see if these slimming products would work for me. According to the product info, MySlim Capsules contain the following:
  1. Yerba Mate Finomate, which boosts metabolism, increases caloric burn rate, suppresses appetite, stimulates mental focus and clarity, and increases energy
  2. Garcinia Cambogia, which reduces appetite, blocks an enzyme in the body that prevents carbohydrates to be stored as fat, and burns fat rapidly
  3. L-Carnitine (Carnipure), which converts fat into energy, promotes fat burning, reduces the sensation of hunger, and facilitates a reduction in food intake
  4. Green Tea Extract (EGCG), which increases fat burning and fat loss as well as improves brain function and physical performance
The recommended use for this dietary supplement is to take one capsule two to three times a day after meals. I found out though that it works better for me when I take two capsules before I do my practice runs in the late afternoons. Honestly, I felt myself sweating more and having extra energy to push myself further on every run. 

I also tried taking MySlim Yerba Mate Drink in liquid and powder forms. The liquid comes in a 200ml bottle while the powder is sold in 32g sachets. Both are strawberry flavored and they taste good, especially when drank cold. These products are intended for detoxing and should not be taken more than twice a week.

The label indicates that MySlim gives users twice the fat burning power with Yerba Mate and hi-grade L-Carnitine in a refreshing sugar-free drink made with Palatinose, a naturally sourced smart sugar developed in Germany that provides full carbohydrate energy in a more balanced way for low glycemic effect.  

After drinking this in the morning, you can spend your day burning fat, balancing your sugar levels, and bringing up your energy. A word of caution though: make sure you STAY HOME after taking the liquid because you will have to go to the bathroom several times in the next couple of hours! This is the evident result of the detox effect, which is good because you'll get to eliminate toxins from the body. 

going on a MySlim regimen takes discipline and effort on your part,
don't expect magical results, seriously!

Before you start taking these products, allow me to share my personal thoughts about slimming goals in general:

In the past two weeks, I've seen my weight go down a couple of pounds after a detox session and at least a pound after each practice run. However, I also noticed that I would gain back the pounds when I forget to keep track of what I eat . So don't expect to trim down just because you're taking MySlim without taking other factors into consideration. 

Combine the MySlim regimen with exercise. It frustrates me when I see people posting online that they now have the freedom to eat anything they want because they're taking a slimming supplement. It doesn't work that way. You still have to be mindful of the kinds of food you consume, especially how much you eat.

Be physically active (if you can't/don't want to run, do some stretching or yoga, engage in a zumba session, take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk at least a couple of blocks, etc.) after taking MySlim because that's when you'll really notice the fat burning effect. Sweating is moreover a healthy way to rid the body of toxins, cool down your core temperature, and even fight skin infections. 

I intend to continue taking MySlim regularly in the coming days as I look forward to maintaining a light and healthy frame that helps me avoid sluggishness and keeps me energized to do all the things I have to accomplish everyday. And, since it's already summer, I'm sure the slimming effect would give me more confidence to wear a bathing suit when we hit the beach soon.

Jennylyn Mercado may use MySlim to help her stay sexy,
but I'm sure she also works out and eats healthy  
The bottom-line? It will take time and discipline to achieve your desired results. I don't recommend having very high expectations, like achieving Jennylyn Mercado's physique in a short time, because you might get frustrated and it will be unfair to blame the products if you don't immediately see significant changes in your body. Just a friendly reminder :)

For prices and stores where you can purchase MySlim, please refer to these FAQs. Take time to also read the articles on the myslim.ph website because they give really useful tips and advice. 


No comments: