|(from left) Sam, Dr. Ian, Ning, and Atty. Karen|
|Krist holding a makeup demo session|
- Makeup, in general, doesn't really cause acne. But if you already have blemishes, makeup can aggravate acne because it clogs the pores.
- Non-comedogenic makeup doesn't clog the pores while hypoallergenic makeup means it has lesser chances of being an allergy trigger
- It is wise to choose products that come from reputable companies because they invest on research to ensure the safety of their consumers
- Read the ingredients of makeup you're buying. Look for those with silica and dimethicone, for example, as these don't dry skin. Also, go for products with at least SPF30 for sunblock coverage.
- Makeup should color, beautify, enhance, nourish, moisturize, and correct flaws and pigments. Enjoy all that with Céleteque DermoCosmetics.
|Rhinna and Sam|
|with Jing (left) and Pam (right)|