Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Janine Gutierrez Graces Official Opening of New JBL / Harman Kardon Branch in Fairview Terraces



I have a JBL wireless bluetooth speaker that I really enjoy using. It gives out clear and crisp sounds and I can bring it anywhere around the house while I do my chores even if I have to leave my phone or my iPod charging on our dining table. 

my favorite wireless portable speaker
Now, residents of Fairview, Quezon City and its neighboring areas would have an easier time checking out new offerings from JBL and the Harman group as Beyond Innovations Inc. launches a new JBL / Harman Kardon branch at Fairview Terraces where consumers can find high-end audio, visual, and infotainment products.

Janine Gutierrez
The ribbon-cutting was graced by Kapuso star Janine Gutierrez (who I only found out that day is the daughter of Ramon Christopher and Lotlot de Leon -- sorry, I'm not updated on showbiz news lately!) last May 30. 


The new store, located in the mall's third floor, has actually been operating since March 2015 but was now formally introduced to those who live in the North Metro Manila area. 

home entertainment system
In line with the launch, the store kicked off with store-exclusive discounts as well as a raffle that was held on May 31. Other great offers included free calibration, trade-in, and discounts of up to 30%.

some of the discounted items
The showroom houses a number of popular Harman brands including JBL, AKG, Harman Kardon, and Infinity among others. You can read more about them in my other blog post, here. 

Janine Gutierrez checking out a JBL speaker
The lineup of products includes portable and home speakers, sound bars, audio/video receivers, and headphones, which are unmatched in terms of sound quality and award-winning designs. 


For inquiries, you may call the Fairview Terraces branch at 958-5600. Other branches of the store can be found in SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, TriNoma, and Bonifacio High Street


Get the most out of your audio-visual entertainment by asking for actual hands-on demos of their various products and setups, which their store personnel would be happy to assist you with.  

* photos borrowed from trailsunlimited.blogspot.com


No comments: