- Adobo Connection, Aqua 2000, Aquabest, Aquasoft, Avon,
- Bibingkinitan, Binalot, Black Pearl, Bread & Butter, Buko Loco, Buko ni Fruitas,
- California Nail and Spa, Caltex Service Stations, Calda Pizza, Crystal Clear
- Eastern Petroleum Corporation, Eastern Petroleum –EC Gas LPG,
- Farmacia ni Dok, Fiorgelato, Flawless, Francorp, Fruit Magic, Fruitas, Family Mart
- Goto King, Generika, Gamot Publiko
- Hungry Hippo, Hungry Juan, House of Desserts, HBC, Islands Souvenirs, Inc.
- Juice Avenue, Julie’s Bakeshop, Kumon Philippines, Inc. Kambal Pandesal
- Laundrybest, Lay Bare, Lots a Pizza
- Mango Farm, Medicus Philippines, Inc., Ministop, Mrs. Fields
- Minute Burger, Monterey, Mr. Quickie, Mont Albo Wellness Corp., Munsterific
- Oxyplus, Panadero, Petron Dealers Association, Phoenix Petroleum,
- PTT Philippines Corp., Posh Nails, Potato Corner, PR Gaz,
- Rapide Auto Service, Razon’s, San Mig Food Avenue, Seaoil, Subway
- The Generics Pharmacy, Total, Unioil Petroleum
- Yes Yes Yo, Ystilo Salon, Vente, 7-Eleven
Owning and running a business means no longer being tied to the grind that employees are subjected to every day. No wonder many professionals dream of getting out of the rat race. Likewise, many Overseas Filipinos (OFs) want to ensure that their hard-earned money is invested in a self-sustaining, profitable venture that can secure their families’ future.
But, did you know, 7 out of 10 Filipinos who aspire to have a business are too afraid to go for it? While the idea of financial freedom is very attractive, becoming an entrepreneur can be intimidating for several reasons: 1) the lack of capital, 2) inadequate knowing and training in running a business, 3) limited time to work on the potential business, and 4) simply because people don’t know where and how to start.
Unknown to many, the dream of entrepreneurship is very much within reach because BPI Family Savings Bank’s (BFSB) Ka-Negosyo Franchising Loan can provide funding, especially for the initial capital for a franchise, for budding business owners. The terms, assures Ms. Cedoy Roces, Ka-Negosyo Loans Business Division Head, are both reasonable and achievable. “We have customized financing, which depends on the borrower’s cash flow, amount of loan, and payback period of the particular franchise brand.”
BPI Ka-Negosyo is making it easier for those who have no prior experience in running a business by linking them with successful franchises that are always looking for potential franchisees to invest in their franchise brand and run their own respective outlets.
One of the advantages of investing in a franchise is that you can get guidance and training from the franchisor. This is essential to the success of the acquisition because franchisees get to know important details such as projection on investment pay back terms; factors that can effectively operationalize the business; and the different types of funding needed ranging from start-up capital to operational expenses, at least during the beginning of the venture.
BPI Family Savings Bank, with strong alliances with industry leaders in reputable organizations such as the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA) and Association of Filipino Franchisers, Inc. (AFFI), is currently the only financial institution in the Philippines that has the Franchising Loan financial solution.
If you are interested in owning a franchise business but don’t know what to choose, let the BPI Family Ka-Negosyo Best List help you. This is a shortlist of accredited brands of BFSB with good financial standing and which provide marketing support for their franchisees to encourage and support industrious, hardworking, and courageous Filipinos to reach their dreams.
BFSB also has ready financing packages for each. These include:
With the launch of the annual gathering of these franchise brands dubbed as “Ka-Negosyo Best List Congress,” BFSB will be inducting to this prestigious list more famous brands such as Max’s Restaurant, Goldilocks, Teriyaki Boy, Pancake House, Yellow Cab, Sizzling Pepper Steak, Dencio’s, Via Mare, and Le Couer de France, among others.
Those who choose to invest in and operate in a franchise that is part of the Best List may avail of a loan to fund their start up at ZERO COLLATERAL, something unheard of in any other transaction.
Let “being your own boss” a reality. Interested parties do not necessarily have to physically visit a BFSB branch. Just log on to www.bpiloans.com, go to the Ka-Negosyo microsite, and click APPLY NOW. Brands are groups according to industry like food, services, etc. so you can easily find something close to your passion.