Monday, January 12, 2015

Jack 'n Jill's Pretzel Crisps: An Ideal Snack for Life's Adventures



My dad worked abroad for a few years while I was still in grade school and one of the items I'd anticipate the most when opening a balikbayan box from him were salty pretzels. Back then, all you could buy in the Philippines were Jack 'n Jill pretzel sticks covered in chocolate or sugar. I love those, too, but I considered the salty ones the really rare treats. 

When my boys were small, some of their top favorite baon snacks to bring to school were Jack 'n Jill Pretzels' Choco Knots and Berry Knots. We'd usually buy extra packs we can share and eat at home.


Now, Universal Robina Corporation (URC) has just put a spin on the all-time favorite Jack ' Jill Pretzels by making them lighter and crispier! Pretzel Crisps comes in two new and tasty flavors: Honey Mustard and Cheese 'n Garlic. I think I'd be one of the firsts to say "Hooray!" because salty pretzels have just become affordable and more accessible for me.


This new snack has savory flavors and a delightful crunch that you can bring anywhere and pair with any drink! I've already eaten them while having my midnight mug of hot chocolate, while drinking lemonade in the afternoon, and having coffee in the morning.


Packed in re-sealable bags, Pretzel Crisps are also best enjoyed with good company. So share the fun with family and friends! Each pack costs SRP P15 and is available in leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide.

As my cute bag of Pretzel Crisps say: "Let's make everyday an adventure kind of day!" Happy eating! :)


No comments: