Sunday, December 07, 2014

NailGanic Lounge: An Organic Nail Spa Opens at Eight Forbes Town Road in Bonifacio Global City



Krisha "Kerxa" Cadiente, owner of NailGanic Lounge, has always been into manicure and pedicure. "At least once a week I go to a nail spa and have my nails done. It’s a girl thing I guess, a way of pampering oneself and there’s a feeling of renewed confidence one you get your nails done," she expressed. 


Since she spends an hour or two in a nail spa every weekend, she had an urge to open one herself. "I thought about franchising but after a few conversations with friends, I decided that starting from scratch is a better path to take. At least I would have control over the products and the construction," recalls Kerxa who observed that since young people today are more health conscious, she found going organic   as the way to go and carried the brand SpaRitual


"As for the conceptualization of the spa setting, I wanted to ensure privacy and comfort. I worked at St. Luke’s Medical Center before and their service to their clients is beyond excellent. I wanted to associate such values as well to my nail spa. This led to the idea of the VIP rooms, which provides the experience of spiritual intimacy to couples, close friends, and families," she described.


Aside from what Kerxa already mentioned, part of NailGanic’s goal is to make sure clients would have the whole package experience of relaxation and service satisfaction. The spa has soft, big chairs and plays soothing music to calm one's mood and gives relaxation to the mind and body. Its nail technicians have underwent months of training to guarantee services that are perfected and meets the needs of clients. 

bloggers Annalyn and Earth trying out one of the VIP rooms
For those who want to have exclusive bonding with a friend, reserve one of the VIP rooms for two where you can even ask for wine, tea, or coffee. 

Since they've just opened, Kerxa's main focus at the moment is to give the best service to her clients and look into things that need improvement. "It’s a new business, so I’m sure there are few things to change here and there, and I see changes as a positive thing," she shared. "If there is one thing I’d like to happen in the future, it is to expand my service, may go into franchising, and maybe even open spas internationally."


Visit NailGanic Lounge at Unit 207, 2/F Eight Forbes Town Road, Rizal Drive corner Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City.


No comments: