Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HMR Philippines Launches Apparel and Equipment Home Brand LORO SPORTS with the Philippine Lady Volcanoes



Getting involved in any kind of sport is good because it promotes physical and mental health. However, outfits and equipment can sometimes be very costly especially since good-quality ones are usually made by popular and expensive brands. 

sports apparel, footwear, equipment
This past weekend, well-known surplus store HMR Philippines launched its own apparel and equipment home brand called Loro Sports at its Sucat branch. The comfortable apparel line and sports equipment available were modeled by members of the Philippine Lady Volcanoes who gamely walked the ramp and showed off their fashion styles.

Loro Sports launch
The event, hosted by Philippine Volcanoes member Andrew Wolff, was made more exciting with raffle prizes that includes a coveted North Face jacket, Patrick shoes, and a Dick Smith TV that a little kid won! 

Philippine Lady Volcanoes and Kunie Gonzalez of HMR
Some of the shoppers were also encouraged to join rugby demos by the Lady Volcanoes and I believe they all had a lot of fun. 

if I have a little girl, I'd probably bought a lot of these stuff!
Of course, being inside the HMR warehouse means getting to find lots of good stuff! (Read my other blog post about my first time at HMR last month here). My firstborn son and I didn't let the chance pass as we searched among the "treasures" what things we could use at home.

home furniture and sports items
Our finds? A heavy-duty dartboard (which hubby and I have actually been planning to buy for weeks) for P1,490; a weighted jump rope (I have been searching for one in other stores for months to no avail) for P390; a Waboba Pro water ball (that we could use the next time we go swimming) for P35.00; and two denim bibs for my special child (at 50% discount each) for P27.50 and P14.70. We actually saw more items we'd like to take home but I had to curb the spending budget for the meantime.  


We've yet to buy anything with the Loro brand though because hubby and my other son, the sporty ones, were not with us. Maybe the next time we visit, they'll find stuff they could wear or use. For now, the whole family is enjoying playing games of dart in our backyard and I'm also targeting being able to jump rope with at least half the endurance of Manny Pacquiao in the coming days :) 

     

No comments: