Sunday, January 12, 2014

Have an All You Can Eat Pasta and Sandwich Dinner with Unlimited Lemonade at Figaro!



I am a pasta lover and have always been since I was a little kid. My enjoyment of this kind of food was further enhanced when I discovered, while growing up, that pasta does not always come with a red sauce nor in just long, round noodles. 

Arrabiatta and Carbonara pasta
Over the years, I've tasted a lot of pasta variants, learned to cook many of them, and am always open to unearthing new pasta discoveries as they come.

A few days ago, several friends and I ate dinner at Figaro Shangri-la Mall. The popular coffee shop is now offering dinner with All You Can Eat @ FIGARO Pasta and Sandwich with unlimited Lemonade for only P299 per person. This is a great deal especially if you're really hungry :D

Pesto pasta with BLT sandwich
With the price comes several food choices. I first ordered the Pesto Pasta with BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) sandwich. The sauce is really good! I also love that the bread, though grilled, remained soft while the fillings were tasty. I punctuated bites and forkfuls with a sip here and there of the refreshing lemonade. 

My first serving was already filling but I also tried the Al Tonno pasta because it has my favorite tuna and olives. I passed on having another sandwich as I might not be able to finish it but the next time I do dine at Figaro, I'd like to give the Grilled Chicken as well as the Tuna and Cheese sandwiches a try, too.

Al Tonno pasta
Some of my fellow bloggers were able to taste everything. I guess their tummies' capacity are bigger than mine :) So I just took a shot of their orders. The pasta with red sauce is called Arrabiatta while the one with white sauce is, of course, Carbonara.

This All You Can Eat treat is valid every Monday through Friday from 6PM to 9PM -- perfect for those who've had a long day at the office and didn't even have time to grab a bite at lunch. I believe two of my teenage sons, who have hearty appetites, would also easily devour all four pasta variants in one sitting. 


The promo is available for dine-in only and is not valid with other ongoing promos or discounts. Customers should have no left overs and sharing is not allowed. But hey, at the price, you and your companions would definitely have a filling dinner while swapping stories around the table.

Make sure you drop by one of the following participating Figaro stores --  ATC, Banawe, Cattleya, DBP, Emerald, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Shangri-la, Festival Mall, Gateway, Liberty, Tomas Morato, and BPI Med Plaza -- during the weekdays until February 25, 2014. Enjoy eating! :)


No comments: