Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dream Guys Xian Lim and Matteo Guidicelli Surprise Downy Parfum Collection Shoppers



I use the perfumed Downy when washing my clothes. The men in my family have a different Downy variant for theirs :) I've tried other fabric conditioners in the past and I honestly found their scents to evaporate very quickly. With Downy, even if my clothes have been in the cabinet for several days, they'd still smell really, really nice when I take them out to wear.


I'm not surprised that a lot of other women have been switching fab con brands especially when the Downy Parfum Collection came out. I like the Passion scent but have been recently using Mystique. It was nice to know that we can actually combine scents and make them into Downy Perfumed Cocktails


Recently, Downy Philippines made several female shoppers very, very happy when dream guys Xian Lim and Matteo Guidicelli suddenly popped out of Downy vendo machines. Watch the video below to see the ladies' reactions that will definitely put a smile on your face as they did mine. 


This is a great way to give back the love to those who are supportive of the brand. What else can make someone's typical day at the supermarket unforgettable? So, congrats Downy Philippines! As Xian said, "It's always a wonderful feeling to make someone smile and make someone happy." You guys have definitely done that :)


No comments: