Sunday, November 24, 2013

Visit Lucky Chinatown's 3D Art Miracle Exhibition Before It's Gone!



I've always wanted to pose with a 3D painting because all the photographs I've been seeing online for years look really, really awesome. So I was truly overwhelmed when I first got to have my photo taken with not just one, but almost a hundred 3D paintings (!) when I was in Pattaya, Thailand early this month.


At the time, despite having a lot of fun, I couldn't help but wish that my kids could have experienced it too. So imagine my delight when my youngest son and I got a chance to visit the Philippines' very own 3D art gallery yesterday!


Dubbed Miracle Art Exhibition in Manila, the wonderfully presented multi-dimensional works of art can be found at the 3rd floor of Lucky Chinatown Annex A. There, you can bring as many cameras, take as many photos, and do as many poses as you want! Just don't forget to bring your imagination because you will really need it inside!


We experienced almost literally stepping into different worlds of fantasy as we interacted with the paintings and tried to figure out what would be the best angles to get the best pictures. Don't worry though, there are sample photos at portions of the different galleries with poses that you can copy if you can't think of an original one.

The helmet looks so real!
There are various sections each with their own themes. Some feature animals and nature, some have superheroes, others have beautiful wings (where you can channel Katniss Everdeen like I did, LOL) and a whole lot more.  


The bottom line is, there are endless possibilities you can do with each painting! So expect to be there for more than an hour. Well, I don't think you'll even notice the time once you start to have fun. I am deeply grateful that my son seemed to have had the time of his life while I happily shot photos upon photos of him in various poses.


Make sure to drop by the Miracle Art Exhibition in Manila before 2013 ends. I was told that it would only last until the end of December so don't miss the opportunity. Bring your family and friends and simply have fun!


Tickets are sold at P300 for adults, P250 for students over 12 years old, and P200 for children. Groups of 10 or more can avail of a special 20% discount.


Lucky Chinatown Annex A is located at Reina Regente St. corner Dela Reina St., Binondo, Manila and is open from 10AM to 10PM. For more information, please call the Lucky Chinatown Concierge at 576-8139.

* See more photos we took by visiting this Facebook album


No comments: