Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Derek Ramsay Endorses Dunkin' Donuts



Derek Ramsay, one of today's most popular actors, is the new face of Dunkin' Donuts and he has a lot to say about his new 'love'. "There's only Dunkin' Donuts for me. Many sweet things have come and gone in my life, but Dunkin' Donuts lingered with me through the years," he confessed. "This is not just a brand I endorse; this is a product I truly enjoy; donuts that I crave for regardless, whether I'm here or abroad."


I'm pretty sure that a lot of women are taking notice of Dunkin' Donuts' hot new ambassador who kicked off his endorsement with the P199 a dozen promo of Dunkin' Donuts Classics, which is extended until February 10, 2013.


There's more to love about Dunkin' Derek, I mean, Donuts this month of hearts because we'll see more of him in two specially designed Valentine's boxes: Dunkin' Hearts and Premium Donuts Valentine box.


According to Derek, there's a special place in his heart for Dunkin' Donuts because it has been his constant companion through many occasions -- as a child, as a student, through heartaches, and even on Valentine's Day. "In fact, whoever is with me has to enjoy a bite too," he shares. "There is a comforting simplicity to the Dunkin' Donuts Classics that keeps me coming back for more." 

Classics
This Valentine's, Derek suggests that instead of going on a date in a fancy restaurant, to try cooking for your lady love instead. "And, of course, cap the night with a box of Dunkin' Hearts or spoil her a little with a selection of Premium Donuts."

Premium Donuts
There are 18 Premium Donut flavors to choose from. This line was introduced to cater to customers' sophisticated palates and there's sure to be one there for those with a discriminating sweet tooth.


Dunkin' Donuts has been in the Philippines for over 31 years and continues to evolve as a part of Filipinos' lives and memories. Those kids who grew up knowing the Classics varieties and have acquired a more refined taste will also appreciate the Premium Donuts line. 


Now, there's a Dunkin' Donut variant for every occasion -- the Classics, when you prefer comfortable, nostalgic goodness; and Premium Donuts, when you're craving for a little spoiling. 

If Derek happens to offer you a bite of Dunkin' Donuts, (yup, even in your dreams) would you say no? I won't! :D


No comments: