When it comes to physical appearance, I'd guess body shape is on top of every woman's mind. We all have days when we feel bloated and fat such that we can't seem to find the right thing to wear. Jockey has come up with an instant solution to those slimming concerns. We are promised to look and feel more slender in a matter of seconds with the Jockey Women's Shapewear Collection.
The Shapewear styles are made with a soft and breathable fabric that is said to ensure a comfortably slim fit. It has smooth, laser-cut edges that help eliminate panty lines while fused panels provide maximum support and unbeatable shaping power.
Find the Jockey Women's Shapewear piece that's right for you. Check out these five essential styles:
- The Reversible V-Neck Shaper is a beautifully sleek, versatile, comfortably slimming tank top which helps smooth natural curves from bust to waist. This reversible style offers two V-neck looks in one garment.
- The High Waist Brief features a non-rolling waistband for a smooth look. It boasts of a fused panel that provides mid-section control and flatters natural curves.
- The High Waist to Mid-Thigh Slimmer supports and shapes from just below the bust to mid-thigh. Featuring the feel of hosiery and the slimming result of shapewear, this style provides targeted control to help firm and shape your problem area.
- The Slip Shaper features a scoop neck at the front and back with slim, adjustable straps for a perfect fit. This style helps smooth natural curves from bust to knee and is perfect under dresses or skirts.
- The Plunging Moulded Cami flatters your natural curves from bust to waist while the built in bra defines and provides comfortable support.
With the Jockey® Women’s Shapewear Collection, ladies are encouraged to create flawless curves underneath any look with this affordable line of quick-fix miracle workers. Let your confidence shine through!
Please also read my post about Jockey's No Panty Line Promise Next Generation Underwear here for the list of Jockey boutiques and department stores where the items are sold.