Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fall in Love This Weekend! Watch 2 Awesome Plays!



Last week, I watched Dulaang UP's Orosman at Zafira at SM Mall of Asia's Centerstage. It's a wonderful play based on one of Francisco Baltazar's (a.k.a. Balagtas) works. My fellow writers and I thoroughly felt the energy and enthusiasm of the cast to share their craft with members of the audience.

Remaining playdates are Feb 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 and 26, 2011. Don't miss this one. I guarantee that you'll feel so proud of this all-Filipino production after watching it!

For more on the story and other details, please read my previous blog post and do wait for my full-length review to be uploaded soon by our webmaster at HerWord.com.

Another great play to be staged starting tomorrow, Feb. 12 until March 6, is the third run of RENT by the 9 Works Theatrical group. Come and listen to some great songs that will have you LSS'ing long after you've gone home and slept it off :p

Read more about the interesting line-up of cast members in my previous blog post. Again, please wait for my full-length review of RENT which is one of my favorite theater productions.

No comments: