Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1st Philippine Chocolate & Ice Cream Show



I was supposed to blog about this yesterday. Unfortunately, Typhoon Basyang wreaked havoc on my online schedule by leaving our area without electricity for more than 24 hours. No electricity also meant no dial tone (go figure, PLDT has not been acting on our complaints since Typhoon Milenyo in 2006!) and no internet access.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys the news that there is a chocolate and ice cream show happening at the World Trade Center which started yesterday and will run until tomorrow. I plan to drop by this afternoon and take a peek.

Although I'm not a big fan of chocolate, I'm always game when it comes to trying out new tastes. Ultimately, I'd probably end up buying treats for my kids before I leave the venue.

If you're wondering about the entrance fee, I heard that it's P100 per person. 

No comments: