Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Nostalgic Post on UP Los Banos



I have always loved UP Los Banos. I have so many fond memories of that place back when I was still in high school, during my college days, and even the two years hubby and I spent living there when we still had only two kids.


Funny how many of our activities always end up at the UPLB field. Yesterday, my sister and I went to visit our aunt who just had surgery at the UP Infirmary. Before we left the campus, we brought the kids (my son and my niece) to the field. They had fun climbing the sloping Carillon tower walls.

Here's a photo of the famous Fertility tree (just ask anybody from UPLB to find out why this particular Acacia became known by that name). The trunk has gotten so big, it would probably take around ten kids to surround it completely.



We'll probably try that next time when more members of the family are with us :p


No comments: