Monday, April 30, 2007



Stimulation of the Mind

If you're often on the net as I am and would like to have some diversion such as exchanging thoughts and opinions in an international forum about anything under sun, then go log on to mylot.

I actually joined initially because my referrer said you can earn extra money here just by posting comments and participating in discussions. I imagined that at least I could earn money from my computer "talkativeness" hehehe. But as I logged in more, I found out that I do enjoy sharing experiences and views with other people who also have so much to share. A week into the mylot website, I have found various topics that I had fun learning more from -- from cooking to reading books, the Corrs, relationships, even about the Philippine elections!

So go check it out here.

You just might discover that it also has something for you :)

No comments: