Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Different Kind of Crazy



A Different Kind of Crazy



My kids are into Garfield nowadays. After they watched the blasted movie with their cousins, they found the lazy, fat cat's antics funny. I didn't. Recently, we got a CD of the film (don't ask where we got it) and the mania started all over again.

I had to chaperone them when they watched the movie two months ago and though there were some funny scenes admittedly, the message of friendship the film was touting felt a little lame. At least that's how I see it. And now the "reruns" are being shown everyday. They like watching it so much. Argh!

I find Garfield selfish and odious. He reminds me of someone I didn't particularly like in the past. Oh well, to be irritated by a cat (and an unreal one at that!) is a waste of time so I'm gonna shut up now :P

No comments: