Monday, May 10, 2004



Survivor: The Love Story

I’m such a sucker for happy endings. I have watched Survivor All-Stars these past weeks and though I hated the scheming and lying parts, I can’t help but feel joyously happy for Amber and Boston Rob. Whew, as I watched the finale show, my heart started beating fast when Rob interrupted Jeff to say he’s got something to say to Amber. I was anticipating a marriage proposal and yup! Rob produced a ring! How’s that for the ratings?!

I’m sure a lot of people didn’t expect that to happen, myself included. But isn’t it just so awesome to fall in love within 39 days? What’s more incredible is the fact that they’ve seen each other through good and bad times, not to mention being grubby and having just-woke-up-in-the-morning looks.

I wish them both all the happiness they can give each other. And let’s not forget the one million dollars that Amber won plus the brand new cars they now both have … wow, definitely a good way to start a marriage!

No comments: