Sunday, October 26, 2003



I’ve just watched another episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands earlier. Hmmm, at least the Morgan tribe members were cutting down their losses and made their numbers even with Drake.

The scene with the pelican had me laughing. Rupert, the big guy showed his soft side by caring for the water snake. Too bad it died. I also admired the way Krista toughed it out with the heavy bean bag pole. Women in tough times are really full of surprises. But I’m glad that Morgan won the immunity challenge. I don’t like Jon’s attitude. He acts weird and insolent.

I’m just amazed at the extent people would go to win a million dollar game. Whew, the lies and the treachery before a tribal council! I don’t think I’d want to be a contender in a game like that. But, it’s fun to watch anyway. Any given day, I’d much prefer to be on the other side of the TV screen, munching on popcorn than being bitten by bugs and scavenging everyday for food. I’m not that adventurous :P

No comments: