Thursday, October 30, 2003



I am still amazed at how instant messengers can make life happier and richer. Here I am most nights, sitting in front of the computer, and being able to chat with friends living in other countries! I particulary thank the genius behind Yahoo Messenger because it has saved me a few times already. I would be needing a respondent for one of my articles and when I can't contact anyone near, YM's there to rescue me. I can interview somebody just by sending and receiving messages in real time! Now that I haven't dreamed to be possible before. But, here we are in the computer age, where most kids of this generation are taking for granted all the high-technology gadgets laid-down at their disposal. I'm just glad I'm still alive to see these wondrous things happen. Yeah, short of a miracle in my opinion.

No comments: