Sunday, September 07, 2003



Just finished reading Ken Follett's book The Man from St. Petersburg. Whew I couldn't put it down! So full of suspense and action I was always left wondering what will happen next. That's why yesterday, I didn't go to sleep at all. I kept reading and reading without noticing the time. I finished around 7 a.m. which was already time to prepare for church so I wasn't able to snatch even a wink. But man, was it worth it!

My first Ken Follett book discovery was The Third Twin which I borrowed from my mother-in-law. I enjoyed it so much that the next time I was in a second-hand bookshop (can't afford to buy brand new ones -- my main budget is for milk and diapers hehe), I bought all the Follett books I can find. Now, I think I have about 7 of his books already and still searching. And may I just say that I was never disappointed with any one of them. So far, my favorites (can't choose between these two) are Night Overwater and Lie Down with Lions.

So if you happen to see a Ken Follett book on sale (brand new or not) I advise you to buy and try reading it. You won't regret buying it.

Just one tip from a bookworm to fellow book-lovers. Happy reading!

No comments: