|we thoroughly enjoyed our first Wingstop experience!|
|MYX VJ Chino Lui Pio interviewing Wingstop's Charlie Morrison|
Wingstop has only been in the Philippines for about a year but it already has 7 stores with a quick growth projection of opening 50 more in the next 6 six years. Now, Filipinos can enjoy Texas-sized wings cooked and served in Wingstop's award-winning style. According to a trivia shared during the store launch, a pound of local chicken wings can contain as much as 13 pieces while a pound of Wingstop wings can only fit 6 to 8 pieces because they're bigger and meatier.
|Wingstop has a cook-to-order policy so your wings |
are served piping hot and bursting with flavors
|guests satisfying their wings cravings|
- Atomic is the hottest flavor so expect some sauce, sweat, and tears because you'll get a habanero-fueled punch in the mouth -- if you are up to that kind of challenge! I didn't attempt biting into one :p
- Cajun has all the warmth of Hot Buffalo with a little trance-inducing voodoo sprinkled on top
- Hot Buffalo has the classic blend of heat and tang that made Wingstop famous
- Lousiana Rub has Deep South Cajun and garlic spices that give this wing a little lagniappe (c'mon, Google this one as your word for the day!)
- Mild Buffalo has nothing timid about it for having that classic buffalo spirit without the sweaty brow
- Hickory Smoked BBQ will remind you of a summer night's cookout distilled into the sauce, which is smoky sweet but big and bold. I love this one!
- Lemon Pepper is unique because it is said to inspire rap lyrics! A creator of cravings, this flavor changes the game with its unreal citrus zing. I also like this variant!
- Garlic Parmesan makes for an epic pairing that may have originated in the Mediterranean but was perfected at the Wingstop kitchen. They say some things are worth wrecking your breath over and I have to agree that this is one of those! Garlic Parmesan tops my list of favorite Wingstop flavors.
- Teriyaki is monumental oriental. Have a taste of Asian spices mingled into a satisfying sweet sauce. Like the hickory smoked flavor, I think kids would particularly love this one
|my top 3 favorite Wingstop flavors:|
from left: Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, and Hickory Smoked BBQ
|more guests enjoying their wings|