Wednesday, May 08, 2013

SM Kids Fashion Enables Children to Say "I Love You, Mom" Their Way on Mother's Day



There are many ways to show love for our moms. This coming Mother's Day, SM Kids Fashion makes it possible for even little tots to say "I Love You, Mom" their way through adorable printed t-shirts in various phrases.


I have a son with special needs. He doesn't speak but he sure can express himself by smiling and looking at us, his family, with loving eyes. Today, we had James wear his SM Kids "My Mom Rules" shirt for my birthday :)

To my young readers, what's your favorite way to say "I Love You" to your mom? Share it with SM Kids Fashion and you might just win P1500 worth of gift certificates that you can use to shop for really nice clothes!


Here's how to join:

1. Take a creative photo of yourself saying "I Love You" to your mom. If you need ideas, try wearing one of SM Kids Fashion's Mother's Day tees!

2. Follow SM Kids Fashion on Facebook and share your picture by sending it through a personal message there. Don't forget to add a caption to your photo.

3. The judges' favorite, most creative, and most loving answers win the prize.

4. Contest ends on Mother's Day, May 12, so hurry, and send your entries now!


No comments: