Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yishion's Second Store Rocks Cavite's Fashion Scene



International clothing brand Yishion continues to take the Philippines by storm by bringing fashion, quality, and value to style-conscious Filipinos. Following the success of its flagship store at Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong, Yishion's second branch is now open at The District Mall in Cavite


In celebration of the launching of this second store, Yishion invited several lifestyle and fashion bloggers for a trendy afternoon of fashion and fabulous finds. We were given a budget to come up with cool ensembles that express our individual styles. 



Yishion's wide variety of choices -- from preppy to urban, sporty to sleek -- offers fashionable finds for every style and budget. The younger bloggers I was with were very adventurous with their choices and I admire their fashion sense. I wish I was that style-savvy when I was their age!




Rock the boat with a nautical-inspired top and high-waist navy shorts, or go rocker chic by choosing one of the nicely-designed graphic tees or tank tops, vests, and black leggings. The guy bloggers in our group had the option to look dapper and zero in on smart-looking cardigans, button-down shirts, and slacks, or go for a more sporty look with hooded jackets and jeans. To complete one's look, Yishion also carries a selection of hip fashion jewelry and essential items like socks.


I actually had a hard time choosing among the lovely tops and dresses because a lot of them look really nice. I ended up picking two tops and a pair of pretty shorts. Look at the tiny, thoughtful details on these items! 


Since we were supposed to create an outfit using Yishion items, I found this cream-colored knitted blouse perfect for the pair of shorts that's a few shades darker. This would be really great to wear on days I'd like to dress up a little and still maintain the casual look that I go for most of the time.

Blouse - P1,799.75, Shorts P1,099.75
On the other hand, the black and gray hoodie is right up my alley because I'm mostly a shirt and jeans type of person. If I had more to spend that day, I would have bought the other two colors available. I wore the hoodie the other night when I attended a press con and found it really, really comfortable to wear. I'm looking forward to putting up the hood for real when the cold front visits by January or February next year.

Hoodie P799.95
As a mom who wears a lot of hats and juggles dozens of concerns 24/7, I don't have time to put in a lot of effort on choosing what to wear every time I have to go out. So I got used to buying stuff that are not too complicated to pair up with each other. I found several in Yishion and I am most definitely happy with my finds! I still have my eye on several tops though so I would most likely visit the Shang branch soon.



For those who are not familiar with the brand, Yishion was established in 1997 in the fashion capital of Humen in Dongguan City, China.  It is ISO 9001:2000-certified (that's a big deal!), has 19 regional offices, and over 5,000 franchised stores all over the world. You can find this multi-awarded clothing brand in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and other countries in Asia.



Let your inner fashionista shine through by discovering what fits you best at any of Yishion's two branches. You may also check out the full collection at www.facebook.com/yishionph

Happy shopping! :)


6 comments:

TaDi said...

Wow! This is an amazing piece and I love how you transformed. :) Keep it up! :)

John Bueno said...

I should go to this store and check out the merchandise myself. Love the shirts but do they have one my size?

wentot said...

I didn't know they have one in Shangri-La Plaza. I'd better check them out. Those shirts looks cool!

Ruth Floresca said...

Thanks TaDi! :) Kumagcow, Az found a shirt that fits, maybe you would, too!

S E R E N I T Y said...

you look great in the knitted top and shorts ensemble! you're rockin' it! maybe i can do some last minute christmas shopping here.

Nana said...

Thanks for introducing me to the brand! Will check out their store soon. :-)