Wednesday, July 11, 2012

J.CO is Now in Greenbelt Makati!




Finally!!! And I say this with much excitement and joy ... J.CO has become more accessible! 

Nope, I haven't moved to Makati. I still live in Alabang but I am most often in Makati than in the other places where J.CO branches are located. So the new Greenbelt branch is truly good news for me! :)


Makati residents and employees are in for a treat as international premium brand J.CO Donuts and Coffee formally opened in Greenbelt 3, Makati. This is the third branch after SM Megamall and SM Mall of Asia where you can find delectable signature donuts, freshly brewed Italian coffee, and healthy J. COOL frozen yogurt treats (even the toppings are yummy!).


I heard that the opening would be graced by J.CO brand ambassadors. I bumped into Karylle, who graciously posed with her favorite J.CO donut flavor, Green Tease, but (since my friends and I came late) didn't get to see Luis Manzano and supermodels Kelly Misa and Robby Mananquil anymore. 


Here's a trivia: I first got to try J.CO donuts during Karylle's press con last April (check my post here which has a photo of Karylle that has J.CO donuts in the background) and was hooked ever since. Me, who's not too fond of donuts in the first place, now crave for J.CO donuts every time I want something sweet!


I love, love the Al Capone variant which has lots of roasted shaved almonds on top. That tops my list, always. I can eat three in one sitting and would probably eat more if I don't mentally scold myself for indulging too much. Here's a photo of a box of dozen donuts I bought at the GB3 store recently. It's not too obvious what my favorite is, right? :p


When you visit a J.CO store, look at the creative names of each donut and get your imagination tickled. This premium brand traces its roots in Jakarta, Indonesia where it first opened in 2005. It serves freshly made yummy donuts and stimulating coffee prepared by trained baristas. Since then, the craze has spread swiftly across Asia where J.CO captured the hearts and palates of coffee and donut lovers in Malaysia, Singapore, China, and the Philippines.


I am so looking forward to having a J.CO branch nearer our house and was happy to find out that there'll be one soon at the Alabang Town Center aside from other future locations such as Trinoma, Eastwood City, and SM Fairview. 

At the moment though, I'm already glad that I can drop by the GB3 store any time I'm in Makati to grab one or two Al Capones to satisfy quick cravings :)


No comments: