Saturday, March 24, 2012

Clawdaddy in Shangri-la Mall Now Also Serves Italian Food!



Clawdaddy is mostly known for serving American food like BBQ Baby Back Ribs and seafood like oysters and crabs.

The next time you visit their branch in Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas though, get your palate and tummy ready for Clawdaddy's newest offerings -- Italian dishes!


Have a taste of delicious pasta dishes. I love the one with red sauce and shrimps!


Of course, being at Clawdaddy won't still be complete without the seafood. Aside from the clams in the pasta, we also had some mussels cooked with lemon slices.


Perfect combination with the pasta and seafood dishes is the glass of sweet white wine that the friendly staff served us.


We also got to chomp on several slices of piping hot thin crust pizza. Yum!


The fish and chips (or fries, in this instance) was a big hit on our table. The fish is moist and flaky and goes well with the dip and the fries.


Dessert was heavenly. I'm not much into cakes or anything with chocolates but the panacotta was a big hit with me. I love the one with the plain syrupy topping. I think I ate three of those!



The next time I visit Clawdaddy in Shangri-la Mall, I'd probably have pizza and pasta again aside from the crabs that, oddly, I am craving for as of this writing. That's what's hard with blogging about food, you get hungry again just by looking at the pictures :p

If you're also up for pizza, pasta, and seafood, get them all in one place! Clawdaddy is located at the 6th level of Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas. They are open from 10AM to 9PM on Sundays, 11AM to 9PM from Mondays to Thursdays, and 10AM to 10PM on Fridays and Saturdays.


1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

the pasta in red sauce looks delish!!