Thursday, September 01, 2011

Temple Grandin: A Must-Watch Movie Premiering on HBO Tonight (Sept. 2)



"Autism gave her a vision. She gave it a voice."

It's unfortunate how a number of really good films do not get promoted much or even shown in local cinemas. Instead, they usually end up just being shown on cable television movie channels months or years later. Granted that Temple Grandin is an HBO Film and was made for TV, I have never heard of it until I was assigned to cover a special screening at the Quality Life Discoveries Center in Quezon City last week. I regret not being to catch it, or know of its existence, when it was first released last year. 


Please read the rest of my review here. Claire Danes and Julia Ormond are awesome in this movie! Don't fail to catch Temple Grandin as it makes its debut through a simulcast premier on HBO, HBO HD and HBO Signature today, Friday, September 2, at 10:00 p.m.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good review! I watched this movie and it was great. I've always liked Claire Danes, and her portrayal of Temple Grandin was very believable.