Friday, July 15, 2011

Love, Loss, and What I Wore Review



From CTE Productions' Notes:

Do you remember……

Twirling in rainbow skirts during childhood birthday parties?

Feeling embarrassed buying your very first bra?

Buying a pair of killer red heels to get over your ex?

Walking down the aisle in Mom’s wedding gown to be with the person you will forever cherish?

I had the pleasure of watching this magnificent show two nights ago during its press preview. I found it truly amazing how most women all over the world understand the universal language of clothes, shoes, bags, and much, much more.


Please read my full length review of this wonderfully funny and touching show which is now up at HerWord.com to understand better what I am (and they are) talking about.

Love, Loss, and What I Wore will have a one-weekend-run-only on July 14, 15, 16 and 17 at the RCBC Theater in Makati, Shows are at 8pm with Saturday and Sunday matinees at 3:30pm.

No comments: