|true to individual preferences, hubby gravitated towards the manly-looking bags|
while I went for the display with colorful ones :)
- innovative protective solutions from Otterbox for leading global wireless carriers and distributors
- portable solar power systems from Goal Zero the can power a wide range of USB, AC, and DC devices anytime and anywhere
- world-class products from B&O Play by Bang & Olufsen Group designed to make audio listening a blast every single time
- earphones from YurBuds, made from high-grade and flexible silicone, that are ergonomically designed to be used for hours and are guaranteed never to fall out even under rigorous physical activity
- sleek, elegant, and reliable products from LifeProof to ensure that you get the freedom to enjoy doing what you love whenever and wherever
- action cameras from GoPro that are user-friendly, waterproof, and durable to capture life's awesome experiences for all those adrenaline-filled adventures
- durable storage products from LeefiBridge available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod so you can say goodbye to deleting files and running out of phone memory
|Mission Workshop bags|
- Mission Workshop bags and accessories, crafted from the finest technical and industrial materials in the United States, offers a vast selection of bags that are both stylish and functional
- WaterShot turns your regular phone into a professional diver's camera in a snap
- Ethnotek laptop and travel bags, made of handmade textiles from artisan villages in Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam, fuses quality, style, and cultural diversity. The stylish and durable products help sustain employment and ensure that the art of hand printing, weaving, and embroidery remain for years to come.
- Drifter Sport and Travel Bags, Inc. began as a parachute rigging business but has now become a brand known for sturdy, durable, and lightweight bags made of the highest quality materials.
|Ethnotek keeps culture alive!|