- Crunch 'N Pop is an exciting combination of Cheetos-Flavored Superpop and Cheetos Crunchy
- Crunchy Overload is a crunch after crunch after crunch of Cheetos Crunchy and Cheetos-flavored Tater Chips
- Cheetos Chik-A-Chips is a cheesy mix of chicken fingers, Cheetos Crunchy, Cheetos Taters Chips, and comes with Cheetos Dip for an undeniably cheesy experience
- Cheetos Fish 'N Chips is a cheesified version of the signature snack classic. It comes with juicy fish fillets, Cheetos Crunchy, Cheetos Taters Chips, and Cheetos Dip
- Cheetos BBQ Crunch Dog is a flavor explosion in a bun that consists of a Beef Hotdog topped with Coney Island sauce, BBQ sauce, Cheetos dressing, Cheetos Taters Chips, and topped-off with Cheetos Crunchy.
A lot of movie-goers are very familiar with Taters. After all, it is one of the best places to get tasty popcorn, chips, and other treats that are ideal to munch on while watching a good film. This 2017, Taters started the year with a big Cheetofied bang last January 25 as it hosted Taters Cheetos Snack Fest -- a crazy, crunchy, and cheesy party at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati City.
Cheetos and Taters are two popular American brands that have been around for decades. Cheetos is a household name when it comes to cheese snacks while Taters is a well-known authority on cinema snacks that was brought to the Philippines in 1994.
The Taters Cheetos Snack Fest became the perfect mix of two snack giants because Cheetos' iconic orange color and cheesy flavor combined well with Taters' affinity to entertainment. According to Taters Philippines, "In partnership with Pepsi, we wanted to celebrate Cheetos' official entry into the local market [because] we're both 'cheesy'! Our products complemented each other very well."
During the event, guests got to taste test five new Cheetofied products as well as join fun games and win prizes. Even local celebrities enthusiastically participated! Taters is the first in Asia to launch a snack fest featuring five Cheetofied products:
The tie up between the two brands aims to attract both Taters and Cheetos lovers alike to choose their favorite Cheetofied snacks and bring them along while watching a movie in the cinema, take them home for those series bingeing moments, or simply enjoy as an anytime snack.
Asked what product a first-timer should try, a Taters Philippines representative confided, "Each Cheetos Snack Fest product has its high points, but our favorite would definitely be the Cheetos BBQ Crunch Dog. We threw everything we had on it and created an explosion of flavor! It has a very unique story because you get to taste all the unique ingredients. It Taters and Cheetos had a baby, this would be it!"
Go visit your nearest Taters branch and be Cheetofied! Make sure to also like Taters' Facebook and Instagram accounts (@taters.snackleague) to win VIP passes, Chester Plushies, and prizes galore. The promo is on a limited-run from January 25 to May 15, 2017 only.
Oh, and watch out for Shizzle, Taters' beverage innovation coming this summer. I heard it will feature Pepsi and Lipton products as we've never experienced before 😉.
* photos without watermark courtesy of PixRepublik PR