|discover a new appreciation for coffee, today!|
|some of Silca Coffee's products|
|ripening coffee cherries|
|coffee cherries are hand picked one by one|
- Arabicas, which are larger and oval in shape. They are smooth and aromatic. Varieties from around the world have different taste profiles.
- Robusta green beans are smaller and rounded, and have a sharper green color than Arabicas.
- Excelsa / Liberica have pointed ends and are yellowish in color.
|green beans (below) and their roasted versions (top)|
from left: Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa / Liberica
|equipment to use for home brewing coffee|
|it's amazing how many hands are needed |
to get coffee beans from the farm to our cups!
- People who consume 3-5 cups of coffee a day are 65% less likely to develop dementia
- Those who drink 6-8 cups daily have a 5-10% lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Habitual moderate coffee drinking has been associated with a lower risk of coronary heart disease in women
|Silca Coffee gift set that contains a French press made of glass and bamboo|
and a pack of ground Kick Start Barako Coffee for P1299