|the Lysol and Whole Mom teams with moms who blog|
|learn more about home organizing from Marilenstyles.com|
|Cheska demonstrates how easy it is to organize cleaning materials|
- Organize your cleaning materials in a pail and place it in its designated location (e.g. in the bathroom or under the kitchen sink). Place your reminder to clean the room every day on an inconspicuous spot in the T/B.
- Check the pail if it has the necessary products such as disinfectant spray for the lavatory and mirror, toilet bowl cleaner, rag, utility sponge, tile brush, and a mop to go along.
- Keep a task chart to keep an eye on daily accomplishments.
- Post printed reminders.
- Sanitize the kitchen after every daily use. Keep a mop in a pail of water filled with disinfectant and placed in a safe corner.
- Keep the living room clean by mopping the whole house 3x a day because nothing else can compensate once your health becomes compromised.
|Lysol's new variants|