Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bring Your Skin to Light with Kojie San



The Philippines is a country where beautiful women come in all shapes and colors. However, let’s admit that not everyone is happy with her skin tone. As much as I admire Filipinas who are already comfortable in being kayumanggi or morena, I also respect those who would like their skin to look fairer.

#bringyourskintolight with Kojie San
In my case, I was born with fair skin but I tend to get sunburned easily. Since I usually run outdoors, my face, arms, and legs often get darker than the rest of my body. Thus, I get help from products that can make my skin tone look more even. 

For about a month now, I’ve been using Kojie San to help lighten the dark areas of my skin. I like how the Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap is gentle enough, it does not make my skin peel like other Kojic soaps I tried in the past. I also love the smell of the Kojie San Body Lightening Lotion on my arms and legs. 

no fear of being outdoors and staying out under the sun!

Feel more empowered, too, to project your inner beauty with the country’s number one Kojic Acid Soap and its sister products! Let Kojie San also give you lighter skin that can boost your confidence to dress in more comfortable clothes this summer. Wear a sleeveless/backless blouse and a short skirt without being conscious of uneven skin tone! 

If you also need facial lightening, give the Kojie San Cleanser + Toner and Kojie San Lightening Cream a try. For more detailed information about their ingredients as well as suggested retail prices, please visit my other blog post, here.

Kojie San's range of lightening products
Kojie San products are available at leading supermarkets, drug stores, and sari-sari stores nationwide. Like facebook.com/KojiesanPH and @kojiesanph on Instagram to connect with the brand. Join the online conversations by using the hashtags #bringyourskintolight and #kojiesan.


No comments: