Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hey Shoppers! Online Shopping is Made Cheaper with Shopback as You Earn a Portion of What You Spend Online!



Many of us find it easy and convenient to buy stuff online. And why not? We don't have to travel to the mall, squeeze in between crowds of shoppers especially during peak seasons, and have difficulty looking for items we need.

how to earn cashback
I've been buying online for years and have had books, shoes, even food, delivered right to our doorstep.  The payment methods are secure and I haven't encountered any major problems with the online stores I've come to trust. 

Now, I have a new reason (and incentive) to shop more online! I've recently discovered Shopback, a website that lets shoppers earn back a portion of what we spend! Here's how it works:

Shopback partner stores
1. Register for an account at Shopback.ph. Get P100 sign up bonus by entering writermom2015@gmail.com in the "referred by a friend" space.
2. Choose to shop from 300+ partner stores. Make sure to stay on the store page opened by Shopback to ensure that you'll earn from what you spend.
3. Your Shopback credit will be reflected in your account within 48 hours. You can cash out or redeem your credit when it reaches P300

where to redeem cashback
Shopback is also available for Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Global users. 

I've already tried shopping via Shopback and bought a battery-operated can opener from Lazada (because I got a cut from our manual can opener and decided not to use it again) and already received a cashback on my purchase even before the item was delivered to our house! :)

sample cashback computation
I am looking forward to earning more cashbacks when I buy more stuff in Zalora, Agoda, and Ensogo -- a few of the websites I also often visit and have accounts with. Try using Shopback yourself and save more! :)


No comments: