Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Daiso Japan Opens a New Branch at EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall



It's always fun to shop for stuff that are useful, of good quality, and affordable. I always experience that when I'm in Daiso Japan. I just hope they'll open a store in Alabang, soon.

happy shopper
Before, I only get to buy Daiso products in their Robinsons Galleria branch when I attend media events in the Ortigas area. So I was very happy to know that they've finally opened a store in Shangri-La Mall because that is more accessible for me. This new Daiso Japan store is located on the fifth floor, just after the mall entrance from the MRT station. It's so easy to find!

this helps avoid knitted clothes being stretched and getting them
 out of shape while hanging them out to dry!
I was there last Friday and, once again, enjoyed browsing so many products, some of which I didn't know existed! I am always fascinated with new inventions so it was really entertaining to see unusual stuff like a drying net for knitted clothes so they lose shape while hanging out to dry, and tiny containers for condiments that would be convenient to bring on picnics or even with packed lunches for school or the office.

bring soy sauce or vinegar to school or the office in these miniature containers
Daiso Japan, the number one supplier of living ware goods, is more popularly known for its 100 yen stores in Japan. As part of its continuous innovation, they have also started developing items that offer more variety and quality to its customers for 200 yen and more. Here in the Philippines, products are sold for P88 and up.  

cherry blossoms and pretty umbrellas -- definitely Japanese! :)
The brand is one of the retails formats operated by Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc., which holds the exclusive sub-license to sell authentic Daiso merchandise from Japan and operates the legitimate Daiso Japan concept in the country. 

a variety of items for pets
Find a wide assortment of unique products such as home and kitchen ornaments, office knick-knacks, beauty essentials, and more at Daiso Japan. My latest buys include a pack of three kitchen paper towels, room thermometer (so that I can regulate when my kids can turn on the air conditioner :D), a cute printed skirt, a set of five whiteboard markers, a mini loupe (that hubby and I can use when trying to read tiny words printed on labels), a set of four Lotte Milkis carbonated drinks, and a set of three room fresheners. All of them were only P88 each except the fresheners, which are sold at P188 for three pieces.

some of my purchases
I am definitely dropping by again soon because one of my sons is requesting I buy more Milkis cans. The strawberry and yogurt flavor is really good! 

promo item
Experience a fun shopping experience! Find the Daiso Japan branch nearest you and keep an eye out for their cool promos such as colorful umbrellas sold at P88 for every P350 purchase. Like Daiso Japan PH on Facebook and follow @DaisoJapanPH on Twitter and @daisophilippines on Instagram for more news and updates.


No comments: