Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Enjoy 30% Off This July at Spice Cafe's Grand Lunch Buffet in City Garden Grand Hotel



Filipinos are known to love good food and if you're always on the lookout for great places to dine in, read on!

say cheese!
I had lunch yesterday at City Garden Grand Hotel and enjoyed my time at Spice Cafe. This beautiful dining place on the 7th floor exudes an elegant yet welcoming vibe. The lighting is superb while the attractive furniture are well-spaced out making it very easy to navigate in between tables while holding a plate-full of delicious offerings.

salad bar
The Spice Cafe boasts of a sumptuous breakfast and lunch buffet hailed as one of Makati's best. Its wide range of cuisines include a variety of international favorites. Aside from the refined class of service by its friendly staff, the pretty arrangements of food items would definitely please your eyes. 

roast beef and baked potatoes
Of course, the generous spread prepared by exceptional culinary talents would get your tummy excited and your palate satiated. I started my meal with several kinds of salad and a slice of soft cheese accompanied by nuts and fruits. I'd love to go back for more greens because the vinaigrette is really good but I had to save some space for other equally tempting dishes.

breads
I next went to the Japanese cuisine section and got me prawn and vegetables tempura and a couple slices of roast beef. Because I was having a lively catch-up session with a friend and colleague whom I haven't seen for quite some time, I finished the whole plate before I realized I forgot to take a photo of my choices!

tempura!
The same happened with the plate of dimsum I sprinkled with roasted bits of garlic and savory soy sauce. I figured though that good food is best consumed with good company anyway :)

Japanese station
I wanted to try several more of the many other dishes but my cravings for dessert overcame the thought as I saw other guests getting pieces of colorful fruits, dipping morsels in the chocolate fountain, and relishing slices of pastries that looked really amazing.

prawns wrapped in noodles
It was quite overwhelming to be presented with so many choices but I am glad I was able to savor dishes I really have a fondness for. I believe The Grand Lunch Buffet definitely has something (or lots of things!) to delight any palate. 

sweet treats
This July, instead of P988 nett, Spice Cafe is offering this lovely buffet from 11:30AM to 2:30PM at 30% off! To inquire or make a reservation, just call 888 8181. City Garden Grand hotel is located at Makati corner Kalayaan Avenue. 

care for a dip? ;-)
Keep updated with the hotel's upcoming promos such as the monthlong feast of Spanish dishes called Cocido de España in August, the Moon Cake Festival in September, the Tex Mex Oktober Fest in October, the Grand Thanksgiving and Trick or Treating in November, Yuletide Season in December, and the New Year Countdown Gala before January 2016 comes around. Log on to citygardengrandhotel.com and like City Garden Grand Hotel on Facebook for further details. 


No comments: