Sunday, April 19, 2015

The SM Store Holds First Successful Ladies Night at SM Makati



It is hard to resist shopping for clothes made by trusted brands especially when they are offered at half the price. Last year, I bought two dresses and one top from SM Woman several days after it was launched during Philippine Fashion Week (I wrote about it for A&B magazine) because I really love the designs and so many of the stuff I tried on fit me perfectly. Imagine how hard it was for me to choose which ones to buy!

Coco Cabana swimwear
Early last week, The SM Store announced that they'll be having its first Ladies Night on April 15 and will be slashing prices at 50% off of SM Woman, GTW by SM, Coco Cabana, and Gigi Amore, among others. Like many of my female friends, I was eager to see what nice items we could get a low prices. 

lots of Frozen items!
I wasn't disappointed. The sale went beyond my expectations because I want to look for certain outfits I've been wanting to have, such as a rush guard, a new bathing suit for this summer, comfortable sleepwear (a.k.a. hotel-worthy hahaha) that I can bring when I travel, and pretty underwear (Gigi Amore has some of the nicest and affordable matching pieces I know). Happily, I found them all in one place!

Gigi Amore - one of my favorite underwear brands
The sale was slated only from 6 to 9PM and it was CHAOTIC! SM Makati's third and fourth floors had swarms of women grabbing great items with unbelievable prices. My friend and namesake Ruth and I maximized the time to search for good finds and we ended up with more than a dozen items each in our carts. We barely made it to the cashiers in time for store closing despite the time extension to 9:30PM. 

shopping frenzy for lots of good bargains
What's more, we got bonus cash coupons! For every P1000 and up purchase, you can claim P100; for every P2500 and up receipt, you get P300; but if you go beyond P5000, you'll be rewarded with P700 worth of coupons that can be used like cash for succeeding purchases! Awesome!

shop and earn!
It was funny that even after paying for our items, we couldn't help but stop and check out more racks where we saw more pretty outfits we'd love to wear. That's how addicting Ladies Night was! Here's sharing a photo of me wearing one of my Ladies Night finds, which I wore in Siquijor during this weekend's trip. Sorry, I'm too shy to post a photo of the bathing suit though :)

wearing Snooze by SM Woman 
If you're disappointed at not being able to make it to that sale, don't worry! There will be several more Ladies Nights in the next Wednesdays to come. Just stay tuned for updates in what SM Store branches they'll be held by liking The SM Store on Facebook.


No comments: