Monday, November 03, 2014

Forever 21 Opens in SM Southmall



I love wearing clothes that are comfortable but still stylish and Forever 21 carries those. I usually check out clothes in the SM Makati branch when I'm in that area but it was definitely welcome news to know that F21 will be opening a branch south of Metro Manila. 



Forever 21's SM Southmall store is very spacious and carries men, women, and children's lines. I paid the branch a visit during its opening day last October 30 and found a couple of nice dresses I couldn't resist as well as a lacey skirt and knitted blouse. 




Other fans of the brand flocked to Southmall and excitedly availed of the discounted prices on certain items. The lines at the fitting room and cashier were crazily long but everybody patiently waited for their turn. 



There are a lot of nice pieces you can find there including those in the 2014 Holiday Campaign that were presented during the recent Fashion Week.   



If you're also from the South as I am, do pay this branch a visit. I'm sure you'll also enjoy discovering great finds as I did :)


No comments: