Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Have the Best Signature Hand and Food Spa with Manicure and Pedicure at Tips 'N Toes Nail Salon!



All of us need to have some pampering every now and then. With all the work that we do, which takes up so much of our time, we deserve to sit back and relax once in a while. And that was exactly what I did yesterday!

blissful pampering!
Much as I would love to, I seldom get to have my nails done in salons because of my busy schedule. I even don't have time to do my nails at home so they often remain colorless. But, my inner goddess does get to prod me every now and then to "drop everything for once and take a break!"

Tips 'N Toes located at 2/F Glorietta 5
So it was with utmost delight to find that Tips 'N Toes now has a branch in Glorietta 5, Makati because it is very accessible for someone like me who is often in the area for media coverages. The place is really nice! I love the classy interior decorations and furniture especially the dominantly greenish-blue motif because it relaxes the eyes and mind the moment you step inside the inner sanctum where the treatments happen.

hands and feet pampering while lounging on massage chairs
I was amazed at the chairs because it was the first time I got to have my nails done while getting a back massage! I think Tips 'N Toes is the only establishment that uses massage chairs and I find that a truly innovative concept. Expectedly, I thoroughly savored my time sitting on the customized chair and being attended to by Francine and Nelly, who I enjoyed chatting with. They were very solicitous and would regularly ask me if I was comfortable enough.

with Francine and Nelly
I had the Signature Foot Spa Therapy Plus (P700), which is the perfect indulgence for those who want to rest their tired feet. I enjoyed an ultimate scrub that polished my legs and feet followed by aromatherapy mud. Next, warm honey was applied to my skin followed by an intensive sole smoothing treatment that kept my feet cool and soft for hours. 


Likewise, the Signature Spa Manicure (P650) was refreshing and relaxing complete with essential oils and scrubs, Vitamin C and antioxidants formulated to smooth, refine, and condition the skin. My hands and arms came out rejuvenated and really fragrant after the exfoliation and massage. 

yes, they wrap your arms and hands for maximum absorption of the lotion!
For the first time, I decided not to choose my usual nail polish color preferences which usually fall in between the hues of cream, beige, or light pink. Inspired by Tips 'N Toes' interiors, I selected a blue shade from the China Glaze collection called Sci-Fi By. I was thinking, since I am most comfortable in denim jeans and often wear them, the color would definitely complement my OOTDs :)

ultra soft hands
The final results were pretty. I love my new nail colors! Maybe this would be the start of more daring hue selections next time. Let's see! I just hope I'd have more time in the coming days to attend to my hands and feet. 

love, love, love the Sci-Fi By nail color
Tips 'N Toes owner Jennifer Tipton-Angeles reminded us that we should take care of our hands and feet like we do with our faces. This principle actually led her to search for the latest trends, products, and technologies in nail care whenever she travels outside the country. 

with Jennifer (in black) and her sister Margaret
Since she opened her first branch in 1994 at SM Megamall, Jennifer has since expanded their services to include waxing, eyelash extensions, massage, and other deluxe treatments for their premier clientele. Her staff are moreover trained using international standards to become professional nail technicians - a term first used by Tips 'N Toes as it veered away from the usual "manicurist" title.

next time, I just might try one of these gel polishes
With over 20 years' experience in the nail care industry, Tips 'N Toes has indeed established itself as a trendsetter and go to salon for premium sculptured nails. Visit one of these havens in the city because their pool of expert and internationally trained nail therapists and technicians will make sure you get the best possible care. After all, their products and equipment are the same as those used in Hollywood and top hotels around the world! 

I just had to take a photo of these miniature reproductions of paintings
by famous artists that I found inside the bathroom! So beautiful!
Experience pampering from the tips of your lashes to the ends of your toes at Tips 'N Toes. I'm sure you'll come out feeling refreshed and pretty as I did, afterwards. For more information and to look for a branch near you, please visit their website at http://tipsntoes.com.ph

* Photos without watermark courtesy of HDI Admix. For other photos I took with my camera, please visit this Facebook album


No comments: